RL: Pretzels! RL: Pretzels!

Oh my GOD!!!!!

Haha that was some great stuff. Randomness at its finest. The Lock Legion is uber sexy :). Btw what program do you use to make the voices?
any ways time for the big part in my review!

Graphics 10/10 - I like the locks they are teh sex!

Style 10/10 - Good color and animation.

Sound 10/10 - They sound funny, so yeah.

Violence 0/10 - I dident see any.

Ineractivity 0/10 - Its not a game, you be the judge.

Humor 10/10 - I love random flashes they rock ^_^.

Overall 10 - Hope to see more!

Happy newyear.

AtoMic-mE9 responds:

Thanks for the Review, the program can either be: TextAloud or Speakonia. Search them on Google and you can get the free demo.
I hope to make this a series, so expect more coming!

Retarded Christmas Retarded Christmas

Haha pretty good.

REVIEW TIIIIME REVIEW TIMMMMME!

Graphics 10/10 - I love sprite movies, this was a good one.

Style 10/10 - Animation was smoothly done, and the mouthes moved so its all good.

Sound 9/10 - I had to knock off 1 mark from sound because protomans voice acting to a little crackly in some spots.

Violence 10/10 - I dont really know why I have it a 10 but there you go!

Interactivity 0/10 - Its not a game, no explination needed.

Humor 10/10 - Haha it was funny, gave me a good laugh.

Overall 10 - Good Job on this one, looking forward to more of your work.

Happy new years.

My First Animated Flash. My First Animated Flash.

Lol nice one.

Well here comes my review:

Graphics 10/10 - It was good, espicially if it was all drawn by mouse.

Style 10/10 - The animation was smooth and it had good coloring.

Sound 10/10 - Clear sound, not cut out or crackly.

Violence 10/10 - He gets hit in the head with the Swift 3D thing, so yeah.

Interactivity 0/10 - Well its not a game.

Humor 10/10 - It was a funny sound bite, gave me a good chuckle hear and there.

Over all 10 - I hope to see more good stuff like this.

Happynew years! best of luck in 2005.

PureCarnage responds:

Thanks for the review Jonathan!

I'll never draw w/ a mouse again... all watcom tablet and lineart for me now. Just wait until you see my next flash... it blows this up into itty bitty pieces.

Coffee Shop ep.11 Coffee Shop ep.11

I love you!

BTW what did you mean by "A man after my own tastes" ;)

Make a new years special edition episode.

CoffeeClock responds:

The sweet taste of clock movies! New Years, eh, not a bad idea!

Coffee Shop ep.10 Coffee Shop ep.10

I love the clocks!

Nicely done.

Graphics 10/10 - The color was nice and the drawings looked pretty good.

Style 10/10 - Its smoothly animated and the colors are nice and bright.

Sound 10/10 - Good sounds, just like everyother clock movie.

Violence 5/10 - I dident really see much.

Interactivity 0/10 - Only interactive thing is the "play" button and the "skip intro".

Humore 10/10 - I find all clock movies funny.

Anyways good job, and happy new year.

CoffeeClock responds:

a man after my own tastes!

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

LOL!

Damn that was great, this movie really started my day off.

Graphics 10/10 - There really wasent much in the graphics spot, but it was still very entertaining to watch.

Style 10/10 - Well its smoothly done cause its on a webcam, and other than the syncing there isent much else to do.

Sound 10/10 - The song is great, and funny.

Violence 0/10 - Well I wouldent count the pictures as violent, no fights, and no blood.

Interactivity 0/10 - Not much to say here, only thing interactive is the "start" button.

Humor 10/10 - This was probably one of the funniest things I have seen. The pictures of "OMG MORE FOOD", and just the way you looked the whole thing.

Anyways good job, and have a happy new year.

Enter My Mind Enter My Mind

LOL! OMG!

Dude that was the funniest thing I have seen all day. The Clocks are pure godly, and the randomness of this was just pure gold. This is added to my favorites. PLEASE DONT STOP MAKING FLASHES!!!!!

TMBG: Particle Man TMBG: Particle Man

Woooooo.....

This was great! I have to agree with most of these reviews that this is BY FAR! the best version of this song. It was all in sync with the song, the animation was smooth, graphics where good, the song was funny, and the fights where entertaining. I like the way you drew triangle man, looks like some kind of mech war robot from the near future ^_^. The way you made universe man was cool, especially his watch. But if this dosent get an award newgrounds is getting seued! anyways, goodjob, keep up the good work, and have a happy new year and a bright future. Oh and can you try to do a music video of the song: 99 Red Balloons by goldfinger. There has been alot of videos for that song and none have been that great, but I think you can pull it off.

El-Cid responds:

Thanks dude. Glad you liked Triangle man. I was particularly fond of him. :)

Lizzy Lizzy

Good Good.

I like it, the animation is smooth, good song, and there was something about the characters that made me giggle. Anyways goodjob and merry belated chirstmas ;D

Professor-Dull responds:

And a merry belated christmas to you too! I always like belated christmas better than... unbelated christmas.

Bed Time Bed Time

Whats this? a spelling error?

In one part you spelled "hie" instead of "his" But its just a minor thing. Good job. The animation was very smooth and the artwork was very good. Make more more more!!!!! And have a merry merry chirstmas!